Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Arthur J Brown is depressed" Am I bovvered? Naah

According to News24, Arthur J Brown is depressed. I am sorry to hear that and I am also sorry that he was raped in the police van on his way to the choek. After all, rape is a horrible crime and shouldn't happen to anyone.
BUT, consider just how depressed all those pensioners and other victims of his activities are feeling.
He has helped himself to huge amounts (oops Allegedly) of pension funds of Widows and Orphans. Now come on Artie old feller - widder wimen and orphings! You left them destitute without a single twinge of conscience old man.
Did your greed know no bounds? And off to Australia raced your wife and kids so that she couldn't be arrested. Apparently a warrant for her arrest was issued - now I do understand that Australia is where all convicts used to be sent, but should she not have waited till she was indeed convicted.
All those houses and all that excess. Did you need to steal and misspend it all?
Apparently you did.
So, Arthur J Brown, go ahead and be depressed - frankly you deserve to be really down in the dumps old chum.
I hope that you don't get to serve one of those "soft" sentences that they reserve for white collar felons. House arrest and a bit of community service and a large fine won't do it. Nope, I think the worst that Pohlsmoor has to offer should fit you like a glove.

12 comments:

Betenoir said...

well, it sounds quite like he's well on the way. Whether or not he's an awful person, its a goddamn shame when you can't even make it to the actual jail before being made a bubba bitch. what about all thiose drunken 15-year olds and stoners and old lady kleptomaniacs? because it's certainly not going to stop at a white-collar criminal.

Charmskool said...

As I said - the rape is awful but at least he went off to a private hospital, was treated by "a surgeon, a physician, a psychiatrist and is on anti-retrovirals, because, you see, he has enough money to pay for all that. As for the 15 year olds, the stoners and the old lady (hang on a minute what is the old lady kleptomaniac doing with those bad boys in the first place - she should be in the managers office at Pick 'n Pay having a cup of tea till her son-in-law fetches her)they won't have any of those advantages. They get raped and no one hears about it. And they didn't steal from any widders and orphings in the first place.

AngelConradie said...

very well written.
i'd think he'd expect to be depressed!

Charmskool said...

Angel Hi! Absolutely Arthur Brown should expect to be depressed. I am sorry that he was raped - that should not happen to anyone no matter how heinous their crime. I would not even stoop to saying this is his karma - frankly I don't think karma works that way - what Arthur Brown has (allegedly) done is so cruel on a level which has damamged and will continue to damage so many people for the rest of their lives that he can't really make restitution during this lifetime. He knew who's money he was (allegedly) stealing from the beginning and this didn't stop him or even slow him down. That is greed on a scale that can't really be measured in gaol time.

SheBee said...

Did you know, I've only just discovered you have a blog Ms. Charm!

Also, your blogroll doesn't work. It hink it might be broke.

SheBee said...

And yes, ag toe shame, he got surprise butt sex.

Sux2b him.

Charmskool said...

Welcome Shebee! He's still in the mediclinic for the trauma etc. If he was some less creative criminal he would be back in the cells fighting the boys off.
As for my blog roll - I've done it wrong. I had an excellent tutorial from Kyknoord, but, I'm blonde and smart but a total blogophobe so I'm waiting for my smart kid to help me when next I can bribe her with cake or suchlike. I offered to pose for her to do a portrait photograph and she laughed like a drain at the idea. Hmmm just because I get stroke face at the sight of a camera.

Charmskool said...

Hi again Shebee - guess what - I decided I could get that darn blogroll right if I put my mind to it and so I did. Not as blonde as all that then am I? I did refer to Kyknoords notes more carefully tho'. I knew that stalking him would pay off in the end.

K.M. said...

Charmskool, luffie! It's time for a new post. C'mooooooooon, we're waaaiiiiting...

Charmskool said...

Oooh don't remind me. I wrote a fair one and then my system decided to self-edit and froze and when it came back to life my oeuvre was gone.
I'm just so blocked!

Anonymous said...

I'm quite curious as to how someone managed to rape him at the back of a police van.

From my experience one tends to be handcuffed and in shackles?

Charmskool said...

Apparently it really did happen which makes one think that maybe it happened whilst some "backs were turned". I also heard that the prisoners at Pohlsmoor have said they are waiting for him - they intend to do him serious damage - it would seem that he may have the husbands, sons, fathers of some of his victims in prison with him.